Recruitment Marketing help to implement some of the important strategies in the modern HR industry, such as Employer Branding and Social Media Recruiting. Recruitment Marketing has become an inevitable part of recruiting and hiring processes in today’s world of competition and high demand for talent. Having a well-structured recruitment marketing strategy transforms the overall hiring process, and makes it much more productive and efficient.
- Job Distribution – Post jobs on multiple free and premium job boards with a single click
- Social Media recruiting – Communicate your jobs and company culture on social media to attract Millennials.
- Career Site – Design a beautiful and inviting career site to make candidates apply for job openings.
- Team pages and blogs – Create fun and educational team career pages to attract candidates for hard-to-fill roles.
- Job Marketing – Personalize and promote your job openings to attract high-quality applicants.
- Employer Branding – Build a strong Employer Branding strategy and create a desirable place to work.
- Application Forms – Redesign and simplify your application forms to increase number of applicants.
- SEO – Optimize your career site and job descriptions for search engines, and get found by best talent.
- Content Marketing – Offer interesting and relevant content and information to attract and hire the best talent.