We are needed when the following needs arise from our partner agencies or clients:
- First, when open positions become increasingly difficult to fill – and, today, the “time-to-fill” metric is on the rise.
- Secondly, when an organisation conducts a succession planning and succession management exercise and discovers that certain critical skill sets are missing in the organisation and cannot be developed in the short to medium term.
- Thirdly, it can be used as part of a competitive intelligence gathering initiative. Your organisation can benchmark its talent pool in terms of experience, qualifications and skills against those of their competitors.
- Fourth, it can be used to conduct an employment branding exercise to assess a candidate’s perception of their attractiveness as a potential employer. They can benchmark competitive compensation, title vs. role, promotability and other strategic measurements.
- Fifth, it is used by businesses whose internal talent team lacks the capacity or specialist skills but requires additional support to boost the number of candidate targets.
- Sixth, if you are a proactive corporate company or agency that wants to builds talent pools for roles that you recruit for regularly saving you costs, time and resources.