We help make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in the performance of our corporate clients.
GSourcers, a management consulting firm registered and headquartered in South Africa, is partnering with in-house executive search and recruiting teams globally. Its unique research-driven approach consistently delivers a 360 degrees field of vision over the talent marketplace, enabling outperforming traditional search and recruiting teams to enjoy higher returns.
As a talent search research firm, we believe that, to recruit the best and brightest, you need more than a list of names. We give you beyond a list for competitive advantage. We provide you with data that sheds insight on who a candidate is, what a candidate does, and how well she/he does it. We capture that intelligence in a manner that you are able to understand, use and even import it into your talent marketing/network/community pipeline or database for multiple engagements or hiring purposes. Ultimately, we deliver candidates you never dreamed existed.
GSourcers has successfully conducted projects in the following countries:
- SOUTH AFRICA – Countrywide
- SOUTHERN AFRICA – Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia, Angola, Mozambique, Malawi, South Africa
- CENTRAL AFRICA – Diasporas, DRC, Cameroon, Congo, Burundi, Gabon, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea
- EAST AFRICA – Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
- WEST AFRICA – Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, North Sudan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Togo, Benin
- NORTH AFRICA – Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt
- MIDDLE EAST – Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Yemen, Iraq, Bahrain, Syria
- OCEAN ISLANDS – Madagascar, Reunion, Mauritius, Haiti (Caribbean country)
- AMERICA AND EUROPE – USA, Canada (Quebec), Guatemala (Central America)
Trying to conduct candidate research on your own can be tedious and time-consuming if you don’t already have the expert sourcing and analysis skills to optimize the research findings. Save yourself time and energy by leveraging GSourcers to conduct your candidate research so your recruiting or search team can focus on more strategic tasks.
GSourcers can provide a focused research effort that follows any candidate sourcing guidelines you give us. Though your in-house recruiting or executive search team has it covered and has been checking all the boxes, you have one of the following problems:
- You’re too re-actively serving your clients
- It is taking too long to fill a position
- A client or hiring executive is getting impatient
- You only have one or two finalists in your slate
- A candidate just declined your client’s offer
- Your slate is not diverse
- A recruiter just went out on maternity leave
- You need a 360-degree field of vision over a specific talent market.
- Want to determine the size of a competitor’s sales force, or do you have another similar tactical intelligence-related need
Our clients turn to GSourcers for recruiting support by providing additional lift when internal recruiting team bandwidth is maxed out. We rescue complex searches that have hit the wall. We surface top candidates’ others miss. We boost senior executive diversity.
We assist with confidential or highly sensitive executive researches that agency and in-house recruiting or search teams cannot conduct. Our clients turn to us to augment their slate of candidates when one or more finalist candidates have withdrawn, fallen out, or seem likely to turn down a potential offer. In all these ways and more, GSourcers has your back.
You get the following on top of all the benefits:
- Our dedicated team
- Flexibility as needs change
- Ability to switch to new talent searches
- Continuity across all search assignments
- All the candidates + all the research
We empower and free up in-house recruiting or search teams by helping them focus on what really matters the most. By using us, they have the time to usher candidates through to hire, which ensures hiring executives stay happy.
We achieve our mission by helping our clients excel, and as a result becoming an industry benchmark for excellence. This will make us the main choice of the most sought-after clients in each market, attracted by the breadth and depth of its unique expertise and the value of its service.
Registered Name: GSourcers (Pty) Limited (Reg. Number: 2016/133405/07)
If you want to verify the legal existence of GSourcers in South Africa, kindly contact the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC), the registrar of companies in the Republic of South Africa. Click here to do a search on the government website.
GSourcers is still an exempt micro enterprise (EME) with an annual turnover of R5 million or less. It qualifies for a Level 4 BEE certificate undergoing a full BEE audit. We’re therefore a certified Level 4 Black Owned Value Added Supplier with a 100% procurement recognition.
GSourcers seeks to partner with suppliers from previously disadvantaged communities and is committed to maximizing procurement from black enterprises. Currently the majority of our procurement is from black-empowered suppliers.